We are a group of therapists with a common belief among our team that everyone can live an extraordinary life. Our commitment is to help people fulfill their dreams.
We are passionate about providing the best educational and therapeutic experience to people. Our innovative and transformational methodology provides our clients with the tools and knowledge how to manage their life and attain great success and enjoyment.
Together we can make the world better place and build sustainable communities of supportive and caring people. Through the fulfilling of one's own dreams all people shall aspire to guide and support others.
Are you highly inspired to share, contribute and build it with us? We will be glad to hear all about you. Please contact us now!
• I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
• I respect the scientific gains of those hypnotherapists in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
• I apply, for the benefit of the client, all measures that are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
• I treat the clients with warmth, sympathy, and understanding.
• I am not ashamed to say "I know not," nor I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a client's benefit.
• I respect the privacy of my clients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.
• If it is given me to help a client, all thanks. But it may also be that I am not able to help a client. Above all, I must not play at God.
• I remember that I do not treat a chart, an issue, but a human being, whose problems may affect the person's family and economic stability.
• I remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
• If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
• Certified by International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association Clinical Hypnotherapist
• Certified by London College of Clinical Hypnosis Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapist
• BSc Computer Science
• Hypno - Art Therapist
• Hypno - Birth Therapist
• Hypno - Yoga Teacher
• Member of Canadian Society of Clinical Hypnosis
I always was interested in human psychology and mystery of the mind, but studying traditional psychology did not answer all my questions. Once introduced to hypnosis and hypnotherapy I was so fascinated with the abilities of our mind to heal that I decided to practice it as therapy and help people resolve the issues.
I believe that hypnosis is a powerful tool that can be beneficial for everyone: it is like having a manual to operate ourselves. My mission is to help others to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals, discovering hypnosis and hidden abilities of our mind.
Commitment: In every patient I see a unique individual and I adjust the therapy according to the needs.
• Clinical Hypnotherapist - Certified and active member of:
• International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
• International Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT)
• National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
Empowering people to achieve their dreams and goals is what drives and inspires me. Having being a hypnotherapy client myself, I could experience, first hand, the fundamental positive changes hypnosis has brought into my life. The next step for me was only natural - sharing hypnotherapy with others. I want to work with other people to bring lasting positive changes in their lives and helping them uncover the powers and tools they have within themselves.
My approach is completely client-centered. My work with each person is tailored to their needs, and is therefore highly effective.